Institutional Asset Management
Customized Asset Management for Institutions
Like many financial services firms, we offer both Private Wealth Management services to high-net-worth individuals and households, and Institutional Asset Management services for institutions including: Taft-Hartley Plans, Public Funds, Police & Firefighter Funds, Foundations, Endowments, Religious Orders, Higher Education, and other not-for-profit organizations.
Since 1984, our firm has helped clients for 40 years, and our senior investment professionals have been navigating the financial markets for an average of over 30 years. We work with our institutional clients and their respective investment consultants to craft customized investment portfolios that reflect each client’s risk tolerance, portfolio constraints, and overall investment objectives.
Each of our strategies are constructed as concentrated, focused, and low-turnover portfolios consisting of high conviction investment ideas with the primary objective of providing investors with long-term capital appreciation with at or below benchmark risk over a full market cycle, relative to each strategy’s benchmark.
Our team utilizes a disciplined, collaborative, and research-driven investment approach to managing domestic equity strategies across the market capitalization spectrum and each of our strategies are offered as separately managed accounts.
Large Cap Growth Equity
Russell 1000® Growth Index
Tactical Large Cap Equity
Russell 1000® Index
Mid Cap Growth Equity
Russell Midcap® Growth Index
Small Cap Growth Equity
Russell 2000® Growth Index
Our Singular Focus – Clients First
- Customized portfolio management and client reporting.
- Dedicated client service and full access to the investment team.
- Open and proactive communication in all aspects of our engagement.
- Transparent business practices and a culture of collaboration.
- Our independence aligns our interests with that of our clients.
- Strict adherence to all fiduciary standards.
- We focus on building long-term professional relationships built on trust.
Get Serious About Investing